There are many smartwatches out there on the market.
Some are packed with features, others don’t offer much.
It’s can be really confusing to pick one and have a peace of mind when doing so.
After you decide, these smartwatches can cost you anywhere from $200 – $500+.
If you want to buy a great smartwatch which doesn’t break the bank, you should definitely check out the XWatch smartwatch.
This watch is going viral online and people are loving it!
But is it really worth the money?
In our x-Watch smartwatch review we will go over the pros and cons as well as what you should consider before clicking that buy button.
XWatch smartwatch (also known as xWatch) is a good-looking modern smartwatch that will not be modern only for a year, but for many more.
Who doesn’t want to have a smartwatch that is timeless and on the budget plus it is everything that you need through the day is literally on your wrist!
What Is XWatch smartwatch?
It is a good smartwatch, enough for people to adapt that this watch does have many more functions than an ordinary watch has.
Hence it is a smart watch.
XWatch is the most functional smartwatch you can find.
Pair it with your iOS or Android phone via Bluetooth and answer/receive your calls directly on the watch, listen to music, save music, take as many pictures and videos as you like, monitor your fitness activities, and regulating of your blood pressure.
XWatch is the most functional smartwatch anywhere.
Pair with your iOS or Android phone via Bluetooth.
Answer/receive calls directly on the watch, listen to music, store music, take pictures and video, monitor fitness activities, and regulate your blood pressure.
XWatch camera functions include night mode settings, different camera settings, and the ability to use the XWatch as a remote control to manage your Android smartphone camera.
You can also check your blood pressure with a built-in monitor.
XWatch’s built-in audio player gives you the feature to listen to music, straight from the watch on the built-in speaker, or you can pair it to Bluetooth earphones for more intimate and better listening.
You can also keep track of your blood pressure with the built-in monitor (xWatch).
XWatch’s built-in audio player gives you the ability to listen to music, right from the watch on its built-in speaker, or you can pair it to Bluetooth earphones for more private listening.
Who is it for?
It is made for everyone who loves to get in shape, be fashionable and trendy, healthy, make plans or don’t want to take out the phone at a beep of every notification.
Designed for men and women which means it is elegant and unisex watch.
In this smartwatch review we pointed out that it is an all-rounder with a sleek design that will stand out and make an impression on other people.
On top of that, the developers don’t change much when they release new smartwatches each year, so why spend a fortune?
It is very affordable and for those who want the same watch as an Apple or Samsung watch just don’t have so much money this is the exact watch they/you should buy.
Look, if this is your first smartwatch you can buy XWatch to get familiar with functions.
Don’t spend a fortune before making sure if a smartwatch is even a good fit for you.
XWatch It is a top-quality smartwatch for a very good price.
Trust me you can’t get a better price for that kind of quality.
XWatch Main Benefits
Let us take a quick glance at the main features provided by XWatch.
- It has a 4.0 version Bluetooth that is fast, stable and connected with the XWATCH mobile App.
- With the pedometer installed you have the option to set your limits for achieving your health targets and it also allows you to view your everyday activities.
- There is also a remote camera. You can take your selfies within 10m.
- Want a reminder to remind you of an important upcoming event, go ahead and set it.
- This comes with ease of use option. There is one button method to operate and the function menu is not only clear but simple too.
- The professional stopwatch included backs the background waking and subsection It is water resistant.
- There is no need of replacing battery for 12 months as can be under power saving mode in standby time.
- The strap that comes with the XWatch has a stylish design. It has a high tensile strength that is long-lasting.
- The XWatch is compatible with the language of the mobile phone.
- Pedometer: set your health goal and view your daily activities, check and analyse data at anytime
- Remote camera within 10m: taking selfie photos has never been so easy
- Reminder: phone call, message, QQ, WeChat, Twitter Facebook, WhatsApp, Skype
- Simple and clear function menu, one-button operation, easy to use
- LCD displays walking steps, walking distance and burned calorie
- 3 groups of buzzer sound alarm, you won’t miss anything
- Professional stopwatch supports subsection time and background waking
- IP67 ( or 5ATM ) standard dust and water-resistant
- Ergonomic and stylish strap design, high tensile and long-lasting
- Language: compatible with mobile phone language
What can XWatch offer?
First, the smartwatch has only some features to offer.
But nowadays, in the latest generation of competitions, it is seen that all the smartwatches have the basics updated initially.
But now there is a difference in the standards of the smartwatches. Few are better in comparison with others in many different ways.
Now, seeing XWatch as an example, the features of a basic smart watch are present in the XWatch.
But there is more. XWatch allows for calls to be made by connecting to your phone.
It helps in checking messages and also, you can check with your health using this watch.
It has a lot more features than this.
Of course, when so much is given, it is plausible for people to wake up and notice this amazing smartwatch because it gives so many other extra features.
- A medical assistant on your wrist: Forget about sudden drops in blood pressure in the middle of the street. Be prepared to avoid even a serious heart-attack! xWatch SmartWatch is monitoring your pulse, heart rate, and blood pressure in real-time.
- It will definitely help you sleep better: xWatch SmartWatch is monitoring your sleep at night and provides useful data to improve your sleep quality. It will wake you up in the morning, and you will feel confident and refreshed all the time!
- Avoid the risks of a Sedentary lifestyle: xWatch will help you move more every day. It is using a smart sensor to analyze your daily steps and calories consumed, and it motivates you to be a better version of yourself. When you sit for too long risking your health, it will notify you to stand up!
- Stay Connected: Stay always connected with family or friends and never lose an important phone call or message. You can answer straight from the watch with a click of a button.
- Bluetooth call
- Call logs
- Heart rate
- Sleep monitor
- Bluetooth camera
- Stop watch
- Bluetooth music
- Multiple languages
- Brand: AiWatch
- Screen: LCD Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0
- Built-in chip type: SI-BW03
- Screen size: 1.12 inch
- Operating mode: Press button
- IP rating: IP67 ( or 5ATM ) Waterproof: Yes
- Alert type: Ring
- Bluetooth calling: Phone call reminder
- Groups of alarm: 3
- Health tracker: Pedometer
- Messaging: Message reminder
- Notification: Yes
- Other Function: Alarm,Stopwatch
- Notification type: Facebook,QQ,Skype,Twitter,Wechat,WhatsApp
- Remote control function: Remote Camera
- Battery Capacity: 380mAh
- Standby time: 12 months
- Type of battery: 1 x CR2032 battery ( included )
- People: Male table
- Dial and Band
- Band material: TPU
- Case material: TPU
- Shape of the dial: Round
- Available Color: Black,Blue,Gold,Red
- Compatible OS: Android,IOS
- Weight and Size
- Dial size: 5.50 x 5.50 x 1.80 cm / 2.17 x 2.17 x 0.71 inches
- Package size (L x W x H): 10.00 x 10.00 x 7.50 cm / 3.94 x 3.94 x 2.95 inches
- Package weight: 0.1710 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 25.00 x 5.50 x 1.80 cm / 9.84 x 2.17 x 0.71 inches
- Product weight: 0.0700 kg
- Wearing diameter: 170-200mm
- Band size: 25.00 x 2.2 cm / 9.84 x 0.37 inches
- Package Contents
- Package Contents: 1 x XWATCH Smartwatch, 1 x English Manual
Features Of The XWatch
The XWatch doesn’t have a large number of the highlights we currently see in standard smartwatches.
There is no shading screen, music playback, GPS, or SIM card support.
However, the XWatch is well prepared for a perfect use.
For the fitness lover, there is the following, persistent optical pulse estimation, and a pedometer.
A portion of this information is available from the watch itself under the Design, Activity, Heart Rate, Sleep, Alarm, and Run.
At the first impressions, you’d be confused for mixing up the XWatch with a normal wristwatch.
The main clear sign of a brilliant gadget is the steel Milanese tie with an attractive catch frequently packaged with fitness wearables.
The watch itself has a metal back, with its straps around it.
The fundamental watch screen has only four hour-markers at 2, 4, 8, and 10.
There are additionally a couple of other watches with a considerable length of time 5, 25, 35, and 55.
The grayscale computerized show is not really important, with a width of simply 0.5 inches.
Lenovo does a sensibly great job of fitting everything into that little space.
The content is comprehensible. Similarly as with numerous watches, the watch has an ‘alarm’ feature.
The main menu on the XWatch gives a detailed review of your movement that day.
When you’ve chosen the Activity, the watch will start pushing through your details.
Your all out advance check, kcal consumed, complete dynamic minutes, and separation are altogether shown.
As a normal Fitbit user, I have an unpleasant thought of what number of steps I do on a normal day.
As opposed to wearing the XWatch and correlation gadget simultaneously, I assembled information with the watch over a couple of days and compared it with past Fitbit information.
Generally, the two connected. This means the separation of my standard strolls were pretty much reliable across the two gadgets.
- Heart rate
Optical pulse sensors have been a standard on most wearable gadgets produced in the previous years.
The pulse sensor on the XWatch was extensively in accordance with my verifiable Fitbit information.
The study of sleep is still in its earliest stages, so while there are numerous items out there that guarantee to help or screen your sleep, you shouldn’t depend on them as final.
For this situation, it requires wearing the watch to bed each night.
I’ve utilized my Fitbit and phone based applications to screen my sleep for a long while, and the information by the XWatch was accurate.
Luckily, the alert component is decent and direct. Utilizing the application, you can set numerous alarms on your watch.
The alarm matches up to the watch through Bluetooth.
At the point when now is the ideal time, you’ll be notified with a beating vibration and the content ‘Alert’ on the watch.
You can even set a timetable repeating sound for getting you up in the day.
Luckily, the XWatch plays out this feature easily.
In the same way as other movement trackers, you can utilize the XWatch to follow your run.
It is necessary to know that the watch doesn’t have in-manufactured GPS, everything you do, it track your activity and spot the run into a different zone in the application.
All things considered, however if checking your runs from one gadget is essential to you, then the XWatch is what you need.
For all the promotion around the XWatch, it supposedly sold out inside 15 seconds—its determinations are unimaginably hard to nail down absolutely.
Each site says something somewhat unique, and the watch itself just accompanies a little handout, all in Chinese.
It’s apparently only there to urge you to get a QR code to download the Android or iOS application.
Dissimilar to numerous devices which are pre-charged to a point, the XWatch lands with no charge. Without any guidelines on the most proficient method to utilize the watch.
After charging for three and a half hours, the watch was completely full. Pushing down and holding the stem button turns the watch on.
The application’s adjustment settings state “When the hands quit turning, if it’s not too much trouble set the current time to align.”
The watch at that point adjusts to the right time.
It’s so self-efficient! Luckily, you don’t need to set the watch up more than once.
- You can track all kinds of exercises with multiple features
- The watch has a scratch-resistant glass screen that makes it more durable than other watches
- The display of the watch is bright in colors for easy use and attractiveness.
- The watch is not cost-effective
- If you have smaller wrists, the watch can look big.
- The watchband can slip with use.
Is XWatch Right for You?
After our month long testing and perception, we saw the XWatch as very dependable and useful.
If it is your first smartwatch, at this point you have made a very good decision.
You won’t need another for long because of the various features including long battery life and the way that it is easy to use.
It can help you in your regular day to day activity while including you style and tastefulness.
The quality is premium, it “feels” like a costly 500$ smartwatch.
XWatch is equivalent to the large brands, at a small amount of the cost.
Performance Of The XWatch
The XWatch is waterproof, however after some exploration. With no reasonable answer, I wore the watch in the shower to put it under a magnifying glass.
After all, it had no obvious harm and still worked perfectly. The Q&A segment on the Gearbest site even proposes the XWatch is appropriate for swimming.
So also, the battery details of the XWatch are far from being obviously true. While some state that it incorporates a CR2302 watch battery, the way that you need to charge it recommends something else.
XWatch claims 45 days backup time on a full charge, however you’re probably going to draw nearer to five days of constant use. This isn’t horrible and is a long ways from charging it consistently.
What do Buyers of the XWatch think?
Buyers of the XWatch love the battery life.
They no longer have to worry about it dying in the middle of their day.
The quick charging time for the battery means they can get back to moving and doing without taking too much time away from their tracking.
They also fully appreciate the messages they can receive on the watch, from text messages to emails.
It helps them stay informed while they go about their business.
They love never missing a phone call and always knowing what their day’s calendar has in store for them.
Sleeping problems are across the developed world where work and light are a constant stimulant.
The XWatch has helped more than one buyer find their sleep rhythm and understand what their body is telling them.
It also helps them make changes to their routines so they can enjoy better sleep.
Where Can You Buy The XWatch?
This flagship smartwatch it’s the first in the new era which costs three times less than the competition watches.
Even though it costs three times less is still as good as all the others.
The reason why it costs so much is that you can only buy it directly from the main owner over their website.
There is no dealers or physical shop to buy from.
But the company is currently running a sale.
They are offering a crazy discount.
Discount of 50% which means that XWatch will cost you only $99 with FREE worldwide shipping.
You can get this discount right now if you buy the watch directly from their online shop without any retailers.
This is exactly why they can make that kind of discount.
At the time of this writing the company is running a exclusive deal where you can buy the XWatch for 50% Off with FREE SHIPPING.
However, we can not guarantee availability – this discount created a lot of buzz and people are buying them like crazy.
You can order the XWatch by following these simple steps:
- Go to the official secure website order page here
- Fill out all the needed information
- Wait for delivery
Conclusion – Is It Worth To Buy?
I guess it would be cool to have something around the wrist which feels light and works like a charm.
I often look for my phone where it is so that could make a difference in my life.
No more searching in my big bag of too much stuff.
When someone would call I would easily pick up.
The big plus I see in monitoring my sleep habits.
I do wonder how long I sleep and if I sleep deeply or not.
Pretty cool technology for that kind of money.
I have never heard about such a cheap and qualitative watch product before.
Usually, for this price, you can get a normal watch and not a smartwatch like the XWatch.
Frequently Ask Question
- Is the XWatch real?
Yes, it is a real brand. Although this is an apple watch replica but with good reasons. The idea is to provide important functionality at lower price range in smartwatch.
- Who makes the XWatch?
XWatch is produced by hyperstech llc which has vast experience in producing useful gadgets at lower price. It has a long list of useful features including waterproof, alerts, step notifications, health monitoring, call notification, electrocardiogram readings etc.
- How to buy XWatch?
It is very easy to buy xWatch. You can buy it from authorized seller online only. There are various replicas available online. Hyperstech is the authorized seller online
- How do I use Xwatch?
This cool, functional smartwatch works with Android and iOS phones. You simply pair a watch with your phone via Bluetooth. And if you don’t want to connect it with your phone there is another connection way: putting the SIM inside of the XWatch. Are you ready to receive/answer your calls?
- How do I connect my XWatch SmartWatch to WiFi?
1)Tap your screen to wake your watch up.
2)Swipe down from the top of the watch’s screen to access the menu.
Tap Settings. …
3)Swipe to scroll down until you see Connectivity.
4)Then tap WiFi to switch the option to Automatic.
5)Tap Add network and select your WiFi network. Your Best Exercise Companion
- How do I activate my smartwatch?
1)Remove your Smartwatch SIM card from the SIM card holder and note the last six numbers printed on the card
2)Insert your Smartwatch SIM into your smartwatch SIM slot
3)Activate your Smartwatch SIM at keepgo.com/activate
4)Receive the activation email and follow the instructions in the email
- How far can a smartwatch be from the phone?
The range of the wireless Bluetooth connection between your phone and your smartwatch can vary greatly depending on the environment. In general, you should have at least 10 meters (or 30 feet) of connectivity.
- XWatch Manual
First you need to turn on the smartwatch and connect your Bluetooth with your smartphone to get all the information. The company also provides an user manual to make your work easier.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is XWatch smartwatch?
- 2 Who is it for?
- 3 XWatch Main Benefits
- 4 What can XWatch offer?
- 5 XWatch Functions
- 6 XWatch Specification
- 7 Features Of The XWatch
- 8 XWatch Pros:
- 9 XWatch Cons:
- 10 Is XWatch Right for You?
- 11 Performance Of The XWatch
- 12 What do Buyers of the XWatch think?
- 13 Where Can You Buy The XWatch?
- 14 Conclusion – Is It Worth To Buy?
- 15 Frequently Ask Question