Is Snore Circle a trustworthy brand?
Over one-third of adults in the U.S. snore frequently.
Occasionally snoring usually does not pose a health problem, other than upsetting your partner severely.
But habitual snoring is a very different problem.
It can cause obstructive sleep apnea, which can cause constant heartburn, failure to reach deep sleep, and physical and mental fatigue.
Here, Snore Circle comes into the picture.
Snore Circle is a revolutionary smart device that utilizes modern technology to solve an ancient problem – snoring.
However, can Snore Circle really protect you from all the dangerous effects of snoring and provide your partner with the best gift possible – a good night’s sleep.
To help you make a more informed decision, I’ve spent some time researching the brand Snore Circle thoroughly.
At the end of this article, I’ll also let you know where to get the best price for Snore Circle so that you can avoid being overcharged.
Below is what I’ll cover in the review of Snore Circle.
What is Snore Circle?
Snore Circle is a wearable anti-snoring device.
It can be placed comfortably under the chin as you sleep, the sensors in the device will work to detect and collect snoring data.
It starts emitting micro-impulses the moment it recognizes snoring.
The said impulses stimulate your muscles to contract, thus keeping the airways open at all times.
It weighs only 10 grams, which makes it the most portable anti-snore device yet.
Unlike many other anti-snoring devices that rely purely on the mechanics of your body to prevent you from snoring, Snore Circle utilizes advanced sound recognition technology and affects your body in a completely different manner.
Instead of keeping your tongue out of the way with a suction cup or keeping your lower jaw in an uncomfortable position the whole night, Snore Circle simply emits sound signals or vibrations the moment they detect any signs of snoring.
Apart from this, you can download the Snore Circle App and use it to see your snoring and sleep data.
It is compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 and Snore Circle works continuously while you are sleeping to monitor your sleep mode.
Why You Need Snore Circle
Eight hours of sleep is the most important part of a day.
During this time, the muscles relax which calms the brain and begins to process new memories.
Your subconscious releases anxieties and desires in your dreams.
In other words, sleep is essential for your health as well as your happiness.
But if you have a snoring problem, things get a little noisy for others and this often causes more trouble for others than snoring.
The worst part of the snoring problem is that it really ruins your life.
Due to constant awakening, the person is deprived of good quality sleep.
Improper sleep at night is often the cause of many diseases, from heart disease and obesity to loss of sexual power.
Apart from that, the person seems distracted at work, which can hinder his career.
And, above all, snoring becomes a permanent source of discomfort for family members.
Therefore, we can say that snoring affects not only mood, and health, but also job performance and family friendliness.
Finally, it is even known to cause sudden death.
So if you have this health problem then you should solve the problem.
The best way to stop the snoring problem is snore circle’s anti-snoring stimulant muscle machine.
How Does Snore Circle Work?
The Snore Circle should be worn under the chin.
The device’s sensors can track and collect data on snoring.
When the system hears snoring, it sends a 10-60Hz mixture of micro-impulses to your chin nerves, varying from weak to strong.
This will instruct the muscles around the throat to tighten and open the airway, allowing you to breathe effortlessly and quietly.
When the snoring ends, you fall asleep easily and soundly.
The world’s smartest anti-snore remedy, Snore Circe v5.
The system activates the sublingual muscles and nerves, resulting in increased respiratory tract airflow, smooth breathing, and no snoring.
The computer comes with an app that helps users to keep track of their sleep.
Users can now monitor their snoring habits, hear their snoring sounds, and assess overall sleep quality with the new and improved Sleeplus app.
Snore Circle Features
- Snoring control that is both comfortable and quick: An ingenious solution that allows every consumer to sleep soundly! Variation of snoring is on the rise. For a 1-2 week trial period, it is recommended that you use the Snore Circle system continuously.
- Small Device, Big Impact: To effectively avoid snoring, it uses transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) technology. At the Southern University of Science and Technology, more than 100 snorers tested the Smart Electronic Muscle Stimulator. It has been shown that using TENS technology to stimulate the respiratory muscles effectively reduces the number of snores, allowing you to sleep soundly!
- Magnetic Electrode Patch: The magnetic electrode patch is made of medical material and has high adhesive properties. It is hypoallergenic. It is stable, easy to wear, and does not easily fall off.
- Magnetic Charging Base: Plug in the USB charging cable, then position the unit in the charging base to charge. It takes about 2 hours to completely charge, and it lasts for more than 24 hours after that. You can better understand your snoring with this brand-new experience.
Snore Circle Functions
The Snore Circle is a patented, FDA-cleared device that can make all the difference for those who suffer from snoring.
Designed to be worn under your chin and cordless so you won’t need to worry about getting tangled up in wires when trying to get some shut-eye.
This circular-shaped product works by gently holding open your airway while also giving it room enough not only to keep breathing but also allows for easier passage of saliva which may help alleviate sleep apnea symptoms as well.
Snores are an unfortunate reality if you happen to belong among the one out of three Americans who have this condition (and that’s according just American statistics alone) meaning most people will either know or experience its effects first hand at least once during their lifetime
In addition to these two core technologies, Snore Circle smart anti-snoring muscle stimulator has a meditation sleep audio function.
Snore Circle Specifications
|Dimensions:||25.5mm * 40.5mm * 13mm|
|Patent No:||ZL 2013 1 0592276.9|
|Compatibility:||iOS 7.0 or above, Android 4.3 or above|
|Run time:||Which it works for more than 15 hours.|
|Package Contents:||Main Component x1, Charging Dockx1, Quick Start Guide x1, User Manual x1, Charging Cable x1,Electrodes x10|
Snore Circle Benefits
The app tracks the snoring and sleep of a person with an intriguing algorithm.
It estimates how hard it is for them to breathe by looking at their respiratory rate, volume per minute, and effort to breathe based on changes in pressure as they inhale or exhale from one nostril over time.
The data collected can be viewed via graphs that illustrate trends over days, weeks, or months which show when during the night you are most likely to have problems breathing due to not being able (or unwilling) to stop your own snores!
The Sleep Snore Stopper App records sound waves created while someone sleeps through contact microphones placed under pillows.
These recordings indicate whether there have been any unusual respiratory patterns throughout the night such as sighs between breaths up.
- Easy to use
- Peaceful sleep
- Improves sleep quality
- Wake up feeling more refreshed
- As it is comfortable to wear, with no irritation to the skin and no harm to human health.
What Makes Snore Circle So Unique?
I believe that Snore Circle will help the people who snore just like it helped me.
Thanks to its unique features it will help you get rid of snoring.
It is a device that when it detects snoring activity, utilizes a micro impulse that stimulates muscle contraction, which helps to keep airways open.
It is also very easy to use as you can wear it within only two seconds.
Moreover, once you wear it, it will not fall off your chin.
Does Snore Circle Work?
If you are asking a question related to Does Snore Circle Work, we may thank the latest Snore circle smart anti-snoring muscle stimulator for a number of improvements.
It has a more compact nature and is easier to transport. It also has a meditation sleep audio app, earning it bonus points for practicality.
One of the few anti-snoring devices mostly mentioned in Snore Circle Reviews we’ve found that really works without making a partner unhappy.
The snore circle app must be downloaded, but it is quick to use and walks you through the steps one by one.
It is also very easy to set up and enable.
It gives you access to a wealth of knowledge that you would never have learned about or been able to acquire without this app and apparatus.
It’s small and light, and it’s also portable, so you can carry it in your pocket, toiletry bag, or briefcase.
It can be used at home, at work, or just about anywhere, including planes, trains, and even long-distance trips.
Even a hunting lodge. It’s similar to Bluetooth 4.0 and operates in the background when you sleep, monitoring you without you even realizing it.
There is no disruption to your sleep schedule when using snore circle sleep apnea but you have access to all knowledge while you are awake.
It’s perfect for medical history and telling physicians what’s going on while you’re sleeping.
Whether you agree with a yes or a no to the question Does Snore Circle Work, you will eventually need to buy conductive strips, but it does come with ten.
It has no age restrictions and is completely safe.
It fits under your chin, begins gathering data, and restores harmony in the home by eliminating the noisy rumble of snoring.
Snore Circle Side Effects
Snore Circle has no known side effects and never disturbs your sleep in any way.
Other sleeping aids usually cause some soreness, salivation, and potentially even infections.
With Snore Circle, you do not have to worry about any of these problems.
Moreover, all of the devices are extremely comfortable as well, so even restless sleepers have nothing to worry about.
One of the best things about Snore Circle is the fact that they can be used by pretty much anybody, even the youngest of snorers.
They are also very lightweight and portable, so you do not have to carry any complicated machinery around just to maintain your sleep quality at optimal levels.
Where Can I Buy Snore Circle?
The best option to buy the product is from their official website.
Buying from the official website can assure you of safe and quick ordering.
It is not available in any online stores or local stores nearby.
Here are the price details of Snore Circle:
- Buy 1 Snore Circle for $149 With 50% OFF
- Buy 2 Snore Circle for $249 With 59% OFF
- Buy 3 Snore Circle for $329 With 64% OFF
- Buy 4 Snore Circle for $399 With 67% OFF
The other 2 deals give free offers:
- Buy 2 Get 1 FREE For $329 With 64% OFF
- Buy 3 Get 2 FREE For $449 With 70% OFF
You can pay using your VISA/MasterCard/Maestro cards or PayPal.
The Snore Circle is available for a limited time only, with an exclusive discount and free shipping.
Ordering is quick and easy, so take advantage of the great price by ordering yours today.
Common Causes Of Snoring
- Age – After reaching middle age or beyond, our throat becomes narrower, and the muscle stiffness in the throat decreases.
- Body Structure – Men are more likely to snore as they have narrower air passages than women. Few physical structures that lead to snoring are often hereditary.
- Being Overweight – Fatty tissue and poor muscle tone contribute to snoring. Burning fat sometimes is all it takes to end your snoring.
- Nasal Blockage (sinus problems) – Stuffy nose or a blocked airways causes difficulty in inhalation and create a vacuum in the throat, leading to snoring.
- Sleep Posture – Sleeping flat on your back causes the flesh of your throat to relax and block the airway.
- Smoking, Alcohol, and Medications – Smoking, Alcohol intake, and certain medications, such as tranquilizers like diazepam(Valium) or lorazepam(Ativan) can decrease muscle tone leading to more snoring.
Lifestyle Changes To Help You Stop Snoring
- Lose weight – Losing even a little bit of weight can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease, or even stop, snoring.
- Quit smoking – If you smoke, your chances of snoring are high. Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
- Avoid Alcohol, Sleeping Pills, Sedatives – because they loosen the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
All these methods are targeted at healthy lifestyle and show effect in long term.
If you need immediate results, we suggest you add the above efforts by using an anti-snoring muscle simulator device created by SleepLab – Snore Circle.
Snore Circle makes it easier to rest without snoring but without the need for medication or corrective surgery.
The website has limited details available about the device, but the use of a natural solution over a chemical or uncomfortable model strip.
Since it can be reused multiple times, users can keep it with them for home use or for travel.
For any other questions, consumers can send an email to email@example.com.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Snore Circle?
- 2 Why You Need Snore Circle
- 3 How Does Snore Circle Work?
- 4 Snore Circle Features
- 5 Snore Circle Functions
- 6 Snore Circle Specifications
- 7 Snore Circle Benefits
- 8 What Makes Snore Circle So Unique?
- 9 Does Snore Circle Work?
- 10 Snore Circle Side Effects
- 11 Where Can I Buy Snore Circle?
- 12 Common Causes Of Snoring
- 13 Lifestyle Changes To Help You Stop Snoring
- 14 Final Verdict