Snore Circle: An Overview
Eight hours of sleep is the most important duration of a day. In this duration, your muscles relax that calms the brain down and starts processing new memories.
Your subconscious releases anxieties and desires into your dreams. In other words, sleep is essential to your health as well as happiness.
But if you have a snoring problem, things get a little noisy to others. And this often leads more problem for others than snorers.
The worst part of the problem with snoring is that it really ruins your life. Because of constant awakening, the person is deprived of good-quality sleep.
An inadequate night’s sleep is often the cause of many diseases, ranging from heart disease and obesity to loss of sexual power.
Apart from that, the person seems distracted at work, something that can really impede his or her career.
And on top of everything else, snoring turns into a permanent source of annoyance to the family members.
Therefore, we can safely say that snoring affects not just your mood and health but also job performance and family friendliness.
Finally, it is even known to cause sudden death. So, if you have this health disorder, you should tackle the issue. The first step is to understand what you are dealing with.
What is Sleep Apnea?
Let’s start with defining the problem. Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder where you experience interrupted breathing when asleep.
The duration of the pause in breathing can be up to several minutes and such pauses occur repeatedly throughout the night. As a rule, this is about loud snoring.
Now, what are the known forms of this disorder? There is obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), central sleep apnea (CSA), and a combination of the above-mentioned.
OSA is the most widespread, often experienced by people with excess weight and allergies or a limited airway.
A person snores when the airway is repeatedly blocked during sleep — partially or fully. As a result, the snorer has to wake up to unblock the airway again.
Harvard Experts made quite an illustrative analogy in an article on this issue: “Imagine trying to drink a milkshake through a paper soda straw. As you suck in, the weak paper straw collapses, and you don’t get any of the milkshakes. This collapse is similar to what happens to people with OSA.”
Unlike the more common OSA, CSA happens when the brain cannot control breathing while the person is asleep.
Namely, the brain stops delivering signals to the muscles controlling breathing. Although CSA is not as widespread as OSA, the data shows that about one-third of people with cardiac failure suffer this disorder.
Apart from heart disease, CSA is often found in people who are overweight or who have experienced traumas. It is also known to be prevalent in men and older people.
You should know that this is a treatable disorder, assuming that the diagnosis is right and treatment is correct.
It often goes undiagnosed since most of its symptoms, primarily loud snoring, happen when the person is asleep, and they may be unaware of them.
How to Treat Sleep Apnea Surgically?
As I said it before, it is essential to make the right diagnosis before starting any treatment.
I should point out that in the case of OSA, surgical treatments should be prescribed with caution since they are rarely successful, pose certain risks and require time for recovery.
That is why a non-surgical approach is more popular when OSA is in question. So, what kind of surgical operation can be prescribed to a person with OSA?
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP) involves removing tissue in the throat. According to David Upton from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, traditional UPPP has proven to be successful in only 40% of cases. Moreover, ten percent of the treated persons reported deterioration. As a result, surgeons have increasingly opted for another, more innovative approach of reconstructive procedures with the minimum portion of the tissue being removed.
- Bariatric Surgery. This is where you target the cause. Since morbid obesity is one of the factors leading to this disorder, addressing this issue would be a good idea if this is your case. Bariatric surgery is an operation on the stomach, making it smaller so that obese people feel satisfied with less food and finally, lose weight. This is mainly about patients weighing one hundred pounds and more. UCLA Center for Obesity and Metabolic Health has revealed that up to 86% of the patients who had bariatric surgery have been cured. And yet, you will have to face a complicated surgical operation and, secondly, this only concerns people with obesity-related OSA.
- Upper Airway Stimulation. A special device is implanted to stimulate the nerve so that the tongue is prevented from blocking the airway. During the operation, which lasts up to 3 hours, a surgeon makes 3 incisions under the chin, collarbone, and between the ribs. A tongue-controlling wire, battery and sensor are implanted there. When the patient recovers after the operation, the device can be activated. Experts from Ohio State University claim that normally, patients do not experience any pain, except for moderate discomfort during the first days. Once the device is activated, it can be turned on and off by means of a handheld remote. A good option in case you do not mind feeling like a starting robocop.
What Medical Procedures Can be Helpful?
In many cases, radical surgery interventions are definitely excessive. Sometimes, a good therapy helps the person do away with this disorder.
- The Pillar procedure is an effective and almost bloodless way to cure sleep apnea. It involves placing a number of polyester implants into the roof of the mouth so that they can create scar tissue, which will reduce the palate’s vibration. Specialists from Thomas Jefferson University warn that the procedure is not appropriate for every patient suffering from this disorder. Therefore, you should first consult a doctor.
- The Somnoplasty technique. An innovative approach was offered by scientists at Yale involving the application of radiofrequency technology — somnoplasty — to help people stop snoring. As a result of this procedure, extra tissues in the nose and throat shrink, while the lower jaw is pulled forward when the person is asleep. As Douglas Ross, associate professor at Yale specified, this method is recommended for patients with upper airway obstruction. The advantages of Somnoplasty is that the procedure takes just ten minutes and does not cause any discomfort.
Snore Circle Smart Electronic Muscle Stimulator: Best Anti-Snoring Device
Though, cases of snoring caused by a variety of factors. And, where there is a problem, there is a solution.
So, here comes the Snore Circle, the world’s smartest anti-snore solution. This Fifth generation snore circle is a patented technology designed to detect snores and emit speciﬁc low-frequency pulses to stimulate and massage the muscles and nerves of the throat, allowing you to sleep quietly and wake up feeling more refreshed, ready to take on a new day.
The device emits 10-60Hz mixture micro-impulses to your chin nerves ranging from weak to strong for physical intervention.
Designed to meet next generation needs, the snore circle is light-weight device weighing only 23g. And as it is easy on the go, a user can use it anywhere- whether at home or office.
Moreover, it can run 20 hrs in a single charge.
Benefits of Snore Circle:
- Peaceful sleep
- Improves sleep quality
- Wake up feeling more refreshed
- Easy to use
- As it comfortable to wear, no irritation to skin and no harm to human health.
How Does Snore Circle Work?
The user needs to place the Snore Circle below the chin. The sensors in the device will work to detect and collect snoring data.
The device adopts bone conduction and sound recognition technologies to accurately recognize snoring.
Upon successful recognition of snoring, the device emits 10Hz-60Hz of micro impulses as a form of physical intervention.
This will guide the muscle around the throat to tighten and open up the airway to make you breathe smoothly and quietly. When the snoring stops, you enter into a deep and good sleep.
This stimulates the muscles of the throat to contract to adjust the state of the user/’s breathing. Snoring can be accurately detected from a variety of external sounds, including background noise, murmurs, speech, and household appliances.
The device comes with an application through which users can track their sleep. With a new and improved Sleeplus app, users can their your snoring patterns, hear their snoring sounds, and analyze overall sleep quality.
Snore Circle Solves Problem of Snoring!
It can help you to completely solve the problem of snoring, but also to relieve stress, lack of sleep, difficulty breathing, etc.., so you can sleep relaxed and comfortable without hindering you.
Suitable for all types of scenes (bedroom, office, dorm, high-speed train, etc.) After the snoring has been successfully identified, the device will emit a 10 Hz 60 Hz micropulse as a physical (weak to strong) procedure.
This stimulates muscle contraction of the neck to regulate the respiratory status of the user.
Snore Circle Features
Comfortable and quick control of snoring: An innovative solution designed to help every user sleep quietly! Snoring variation trend. It is recommended to use the device continually for a 1-2 week trial period.
Small Device, Great Effect: Adopts transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation(TENS) technology to effectively stop snoring. The Smart Electronic Muscle Stimulator has been tested by more than 60 snorers at the Southern University of Science and Technology By using TENS technology to stimulate the respiratory muscles, it has been proved to effectively reduce the number of snores and even stop snoring altogether, allowing you to sleep peacefully!
Magnetic Electrode Patch: The magnetic electrode patch is made of medical material and features hypo-allergenic and high adhesive properties. It is comfortable to wear, secure and does not fall off easily.
Magnetic Charging Base: Connect the USB charging cable to the charging base, and then place the device in the base for charging. It takes about 2 hours to fully charge, after which it works for more than 15 hours. All-new experience allows you to better understand your snoring
- Data acquisition and snore analysis
- Sleep recording and quality analysis
- Meditative sleep aid audio
Snore Circle Working Principle
- The laryngeal muscles are stimulated by low frequency current to stimulate contraction and achieve the effect of prevention and rehabilitation.
- Product intervenes physically with micro sounds and micro vibrations at 36 levels, when the intervention is successful, the soft tissue at the back of the throat will contract and tighten to open the airway wider, so that you breathe smoothly and thus stop or diminish snoring
- After period of use, your throat muscles are gradually tightened through exercise and will not be relaxed any more, therefore, you will stop snoring or lessen the frequency of snoring, then it is up to you whether to continue using this product.
How To Use Snore Circle ?
Snore Circle Instructions
Snore Circle Specifications
|Dimensions:||25.5mm * 40.5mm * 13mm|
|Patent No:||ZL 2013 1 0592276.9|
|Mobile compatibility:||iOS 7.0 or above, Android 4.3 or above|
|Pulse frequency :||10Hz-1500Hz|
|Run time :||Which it works for more than 15 hours.|
|Package contents :||Main Component x1, Charging Dockx1, Quick Start Guide x1, User Manual x1, Charging Cable x1,Electrodes x10|
Where can I purchase the Snore Circle?
Snore Circle is available for a limited time only, with 50% OFF and FREE Shipping. Ordering is quick and easy, so take advantage of the great price by ordering yours today.
Frequently Asked Questions About Snore Circle
How long do snoring devices last?
Typically, anti-snoring devices can serve about a year, but it largely depends on the type, quality and maintenance of the item. Also, there is a high chance that you may damage it when wearing it.
Do I need a physician’s prescription or order for these treatments?
It depends on the device. For example, you need a prescription for starting CPAP therapy. This is well-justified because you have to know the exact diagnosis as well as some detail like pressure settings that can only be provided by a professional. Oral anti-snoring devices can be sold without a prescription if the package contains the required direction for use.
What if snoring persists while using the snore device?
There can be various reasons for that. First of all, you should consult a doctor since this can be an indication that you have a serious disease which causes snoring. And, therefore, the cause, not the symptom, has to be targeted. Then, you may use the device improperly or it may be of low quality.