Your choice of a home heating system has a considerable bearing on your monthly heating bills.
On average, American households spend northwards of $1200 on electricity to warm their homes during each winter season.
That makes using electric heaters almost twice as expensive as gas heaters.
But that doesn’t need to be the case.
You shouldn’t pay a fortune in heating bills just to keep your home warm and toasty during the coldest time of the year.
We’re delighted to share with you a quick and cost-effective way to keep your home warm and comfortable without breaking the bank.
We are talking about the Orbis Heater!
This product is portable, offers rapid heating, consumes less power than other heaters, and much more!
Let’s takes a deeper look at the Orbis Heater, focusing on its features, benefits, and of course, drawbacks to help you make an informed decision.
What Is An Orbis Heater?
First things first! What exactly is this product and what does it do?
An Orbis Heater is a portable space heater that uses innovative technology to drastically lower your heating bills during winter.
It uses patented PTC Ceramic Technology to keep your living space warm while keeping the costs low and affordable.
Thanks to the new ceramic technology, an Orbis Heater can heat any room in your house or office without consuming too much power.
Its small and portable design means you can use it in just about any room in your house.
This handy home appliance quickly rolls back the winter cold by warming a room in seconds.
Compact, lightweight, and portable, this heating solution boasts some of the best safety features on the market.
It works seamlessly in any space and is renowned for its heating speed and efficiency.
Despite its compact design, this heater can raise the temperature in a large room from almost freezing to 75°F in minutes.
Made in the United States, Orbis Heaters meet the highest safety standards.
These space heaters are popular in the US and other countries, including Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
If you’re keen to lower your home heating bill without enduring the biting winter cold, an Orbis Heater is the best heating solution for you.
Reviews of Orbis Heaters laud their PTC ceramic technology as the most cost-effective heating solution on the market.
With this portable heating solution, you’ll never dread the cold winter weather.
You can turn every inch of your home or office into a comfy and welcoming space without worrying about running up the heating bills.
Some of the notable safety features on an Orbis Heater include tip-over safety sensors and overheating protection.
It has exceptional surge protection, one of the leading causes of domestic fires in the US.
This safety feature kicks in automatically to shut down the unit during a power surge.
Orbis Heaters are specially designed to combat the winter cold.
These space heaters are ideal for keeping you warm and toasty during the winter.
Since this room heater is specially designed for cold days, it couples an advanced heat distribution system with innovative PTC ceramic technology to lower your home heating bills.
Why Choose An Orbis Heater?
The winter cold can pose a significant threat to your safety and wellbeing.
You must keep your space warm to avoid the harmful effects of the biting cold.
While useful, most conventional heating solutions will saddle you with unrealistic power bills each month.
But keeping warm during the winter shouldn’t burn a hole through your wallet or force you to take extreme measures to keep your heating bills low and affordable.
The right winter heating solution will give you the best of both worlds.
You get to keep your home or office comfortable while lowering your utility bills.
An Orbis Heater delivers on both fronts.
This portable space heater is a easier and cheaper alternative to oil heaters and fireplaces.
Not to mention, it’s more convenient since it doesn’t require extensive modifications to your home.
You just buy the portable heater and plug it into a power outlet to roll back the winter cold.
Orbis Heaters have ceramic heating plates housed in a plastic body.
The heater boasts many excellent features, making it a great heating solution for small spaces.
Unlike a typical small-space heater, Orbis Heaters have an automated system that automatically turns the heater on when the room becomes too cold.
It’ll also shut the heater off if you forget to turn it off or the unit reaches the maximum temperature level.
These safety features help lower your heating bills.
According to manufacturer of Orbis Heaters, the space heater cycles off when the internal heating elements reach a temperature of 122°F or operate continuously for six hours.
Superior engineering ensures Orbis Heaters never overheat.
How Does An Orbis Heater Work?
An Orbis Heater can be plugged into any power outlet in your home or office.
Flipping the power switch galvanizes the PTC ceramic technology and the heat distribution system into action.
The ceramic block will start to heat up, and the oscillator and fan will start distributing the warm air evenly throughout your space.
Thanks to this unique heating mechanism, an Orbis Heater will make a frigid room warm and toasty in less than three minutes.
An Orbis Heater is a versatile heating solution that will work in most closed spaces, large and small.
However, it’s important to note that an Orbis Heater is most effective when heating a small space.
Within minutes, an Orbis Heater can warm up any living space, from bedrooms to private rooms, garages, and offices.
An Orbis Heater might not be ideal for open areas such as halls and large dining rooms.
Since an Orbis Heater is a plug-and-play room heater, installing one is quick and easy.
Besides helping you breeze through the installation process, this guide will help you to get the most out of your new Orbis Heater.
The combination of ceramic technology and an oscillator is what lies behind the efficiency of an Orbis Heater.
Let’s explore some of the features that make an Orbis Heater the ideal space-heating solution.
- Even heat distribution: An Orbis Heater uses a powerful oscillator to circulate warm air throughout a room. The oscillation creates a continuous cycle that pushes warm air across the room while drawing cold air into the heater. The constant cycling allows the heater to warm the whole of a cold room in minutes, even when it’s plugged into a corner of the room.
- Rapid heating: The innovative technology behind an Orbis Heater results in its operational efficiency. The space heater kicks off at a high gear to warm your space in minutes. No more shivering or waiting for the heat to build up to a comfortable level.
- Nano-Filters: An Orbis Heater has state-of-the-art nano-filters to remove dust particles and microbes from the air. The sterile heating surface means you’re not in danger of contracting a respiratory ailment when using an Orbis Heater.
- No odors: Unlike typical heaters, there are no foul odors to contend with when using an Orbis Heater. The interior parts of a traditional heater often become moldy, causing it to emit unpleasant smells. Thanks to its nano-filter technology, the heating elements in an Orbis Heater are not susceptible to such a buildup.
- Adjustable timer: Orbis Heater comes with an inbuilt timer for a custom heating experience. There are four different but adjustable heating modes to create the most comfortable living space.
Unique Features Of An Orbis Heater
An Orbis Heater owes its superior heating power to some unique features:
- Ultra-lightweight and portable: Most reviews of an Orbis Heater laud the unit’s lightweight and portable design. You can easily move the heater between rooms.
- Superior heating speeds: An Orbis Heater is unmatched in heating efficiency. It can warm up a frigid 350 square foot room in 3 minutes flat.
- Preset timer: An Orbis Heater has four preset 1st modes that let you quickly pick the most comfortable heating level. You can still adjust the heat settings on each preset to suit your specific needs.
- Inbuilt timer: The Orbis Heater’s built-in timer allows for matchless operating convenience. Simply set the unit and have it turn on and off as needed. With an Orbis Heater, you’ll never have to worry that you’re warming an empty space and running up your heating bills.
- Antimicrobial filters: The dust and mold that accumulate on the heating elements of a traditional heater can pose a significant threat to your safety and wellbeing. The mold poses a considerable health risk, while the dust poses a fire threat. The antimicrobial filter on an Orbis Heater eliminates this concern. The filter traps any mold or dust, preventing them from reaching the heating elements. You get to heat your space without unpleasant odors or the risk of a fire.
- Low power consumption: Orbis Heaters allow you to keep your living space warm and comfortable without saddling you with massive power bills. These portable heaters will hardly increase your power consumption, enabling you to make huge savings on your monthly utility bills.
- Durability: An Orbis Heater is engineered for durability and reliability, despite its small size. It’s built to last and will serve you for a long time without compromising on quality or performance.
- Overheat protection: An Orbis Heater boasts one of the best overheat protection systems on the market. The inbuilt thermostat in an Orbis Heater means the heater will cycle on and off within an optimum temperature range. The heating elements have a minimum operating temperature of 104°F and a maximum of 122°F. After reaching the maximum temperature, the unit will cycle off. If it reaches the maximum temperature three times in quick succession, it will cut the power supply to the heating elements and blow room-temperature air over them before shutting down.
- Tip-over protection: An Orbis Heater will not turn on unless it is in an upright position.
- Noiseless operation: Orbis Heaters are extremely quiet, unlike other portable space heaters. They operate silently in the background without an irritating buzzing noise. Even the lightest sleepers will enjoy quality sleep when using an Orbis Heater in the bedroom.
Benefits Of Using An Orbis Heater
Reviews of Orbis Heaters unanimously agree that they are the ideal way to heat a small space because they have a myriad of benefits, including:
- Keeping you warm and toasty: Orbis Heaters combine PTC ceramic technology with oscillating heat distribution to warm a small space. The portable heater effortlessly blows warm air across a room to provide a quick heating effect. Ceramic heaters are renowned for their safety and efficiency. They are the perfect way to fight the winter cold at home or in the office.
- Affordable: The price tag on Orbis Heaters makes them the most affordable space heating solutions on the market. Moreover, with these space heaters, you’ll no longer contend with colossal power bills every month. You can use the heater as much as you need without breaking the bank. Best of all, the heaters are currently half price, so you can save money and affordably keep your home warm and comfortable.
- Easy to use: Orbis Heaters use plug-and-play technology, making them easy to install and use. Simply place the portable heater on a safe flat surface, plug it into an electrical outlet, and then switch it on. That’s all it takes to use an Orbis Heater to heat your home.
It has antimicrobial capabilities: Conventional heaters can exacerbate allergies and respiratory conditions, as these units are prone to mold and dust buildup on the heating elements, which also causes unpleasant odors. The antimicrobial filter on an Orbis Heater traps dust and mold and prevents any buildup. Eliminating mold and dust from the heating elements safeguards your health and keeps your home smelling fresh and clean.
- Longevity: Orbis Heaters are engineered to last as they are constructed with durable materials. They will serve you for years with proper care.
- Exceptional safety features: None of the conventional budget heaters on the market can match the safety features of an Orbis Heater. The automated shutoff feature and ceramic heating elements are usually reserved for the high-end models. The ceramic heating elements allow an Orbis Heater to meet high safety standards at an affordable price. The heater will not overheat, it turns off automatically, and it won’t turn on if has tipped over.
- Air cleaning capabilities: Unlike a typical small space heater, Orbis Heaters do more than heat the air. Thanks to their antimicrobial filters, they can clean the air in your living space. The filters eliminate pathogens such as bacteria, mold, and viruses from the air circulating in your home. That makes them an ideal heating solution for people with allergies and other respiratory ailments. Besides cleaning the air and eliminating pathogens, the filters on an Orbis Heater prevent heating odors.
How To Use An Orbis Heater?
It’s only natural to be excited about getting your first Orbis Heater.
Instead of a new shiny trinket, you’re getting your hands on a heating solution that will lower your utility bills well into the future.
Once the package arrives, remove the Orbis Heater and place it on a steady flat surface.
A nightstand, a table, or any other flat surface where there is no risk of it tipping over will do just fine.
After picking the right spot, plug the Orbis Heater into a power outlet and turn it on by pressing the power switch on the heater.
An Orbis Heater comes with Four buttons to help you set the time and adjust its oscillating speed.
These buttons are handily placed at the top of the heater for quick access.
First off, turn on the heater’s safety button.
An Orbis Heater won’t operate unless you activate the safety kill switch for your safety and security.
Next, follow the instructions in the manual provided to set the heater up.
Once the heater is set up, it’ll begin blowing hot air across the room.
In a few minutes, you’ll notice a considerable rise in the room’s temperature.
The heat oscillator disperses the hot air in all directions.
The coordinated oscillation enables the Orbis Heater to produce uniform heating across the entire room.
Pros And Cons Of Orbis Heaters
While Orbis Heaters have numerous upsides, they come with some downsides too.
You should be aware of both, so you can make an informed choice when getting the ideal heating solution for your small spaces.
- Sleek, stylish design
- Ultracompact and lightweight
- High energy efficiency
- Rapid heating
- PTC ceramic heating elements
- Efficient heat oscillation system
- Exceptional safety features
- Affordable price
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- High risk that stocks will run out
- Only available through the official website
- May carry shipping fees
Who Needs An Orbis Heater?
Virtually anyone without central heating needs an Orbis Heater.
If you live in a small house or work in a small office with no central heating or air conditioning, you can benefit from an Orbis Heater.
The heater is ideal for tiny family homes because you can purchase a unit for each room in the house.
You can use an Orbis Heater to warm your car, office, dormitory, garage, or virtually any other small and cold space that needs warming.
The incredible safety features on this heater allow you to use it anywhere there’s a power outlet as there is little risk of it tipping over.
It’s the ideal heating solution for anyone looking to keep their living space warm and comfortable without running up the heating bills.
Thanks to its innovative heating technology and superior engineering, an Orbis Heater can reduce your power bill by up to 30%.
Most portable heaters, Orbis Heaters are pre-assembled, so you don’t need to worry about assembly or installation.
Simply take the heater from its packaging, and you’re good to go.
You can use the buttons to adjust the heat settings to control the circulation of air and heat.
The timer function is intuitive, but you can refer to the included instruction manual for directions.
The timer creates an additional layer of safety when using an Orbis Heater.
It allows you to automate the heater’s functions for your peace of mind and convenience.
You can set the heater to turn off and on automatically, even when you’re not in the house.
You can set an Orbis Heater to turn on at a particular time, say ten minutes before you and the kids get home.
That way, you can always walk into a nice, warm, and toasty house, even in the dead of winter.
You can also set it to turn off ten minutes after you leave the house to save on your heating bills.
Best of all, if you forget to set the automatic shutoff, the heater can automatically turn itself off.
Internally, the heating elements cycle between 104°F and 122°F and automatically turn off after six hours of continuous operation.
Thanks to their superior engineering, Orbis Heaters are among the most energy-efficient portable heaters on the market.
The power consumption of an Orbis Heater is comparable to that of a hairdryer.
Being able to carry them from one room to the next is the icing on the cake.
These heaters are guaranteed to make your winters more enjoyable on many cold fronts.
Customer Reviews Of Orbis Heaters
Here’s are a few unedited reviews and feedback from customers who’ve bought an Orbis Heater.
Every year, I dread the winter because the desk is next to a very drafty window. I couldn’t take it anymore this year and decided to get a small heater. I needed a heater small enough to fit under my desk yet strong enough to keep me warm during the coldest winter months. I got an Orbis and am very happy with it! This heater works perfectly. It works flawlessly and generates a lot of heat. My days at the office couldn’t be better. My misery is over, and I no longer need to bundle under multiple layers of clothing. Orbis Heaters are an incredible product, and I have highly recommended them to my colleagues. Jeanne, Minneapolis, MN
I was somewhat skeptical of the heater’s capabilities when buying the Orbis. Boy, was I wrong – I have never seen a more efficient space heater! We installed the heater in a 3-season sunroom to keep the party going. This discreet heater kept the room warm and toasty all through winter. It operates discreetly and efficiently without raising my heating costs. Jamie, AT, Georgia
The heater is small, almost silent, and operates noiselessly in the background. Most of my guests were amazed by its design and efficiency. Carol, SL, Utah.
This portable space heater is just what I need to heat some rooms in my home. Barry J.
I can’t wait to test its long-term performance, and I intend to use this heater for the foreseeable future. Jerry, Manchester, New Hampshire.
I was reluctant to buy this heater, but my wife confirmed that I had made the right decision. The heater was barely on for ten minutes when my lovely wife walked into the bed and noted how warm and cozy it was compared to the rest of the house. Jesse, Denver, Colorado.
The Orbis Heater shuts off immediately it gets knocked over. This is the perfect option for me since I have small young ones in the house. I couldn’t have asked for a better space heater! Agatha Jenkins.
I couldn’t recommend this heater enough to my friends. The heater warms any room in my house in minutes. It’s compact enough to use in my car after the AC broke. Majorie, Mississippi.
What’s Included In An Orbis Heater Package?
Knowing what to expect with your Orbis Heater package is essential.
It ensures that you get the most out of your space heating solution.
Some units may ship with missing accessories despite the manufacturer’s best efforts.
When you place your Orbis Heater order on the manufacturer’s website, each package should contain:
- One box
- The number of Orbis Heaters for the package
- An instruction manual
If your package is missing an item, you should contact the manufacturer, and they’ll quickly send the missing item.
Why Should I Buy An Orbis Heater?
Looking to shave up to 30% off your winter heating power bill?
Buying an Orbis Heater can save you up to $360 every winter season for years to come.
That means an Orbis Heater can pay for itself in a few short months.
None of the other space heaters on the market can deliver such an ROI.
You can start lowering your energy bills by ordering an Orbis Heater, which are available only from the manufacturer’s website.
The company offers several different packages, so there is one that will suit your specific needs. Check out the pricing packages here.
If you’re still not convinced about the quality of an Orbis Heater, we recommend you order a single unit.
That way, you can thoroughly test the heater to see if it lives up to your expectations.
If you’re happy with your purchase, you can get one of the larger Orbis Heater packs.
Orbis Heaters make a great gift item for family and friends.
You can comfortably try out the Orbis Heater because the unit is currently selling at a discounted price.
You can secure this fantastic space heater at 50% off.
Better yet, each purchase comes with a 30-day return policy., so you can return the heater for a full refund if it doesn’t live up to your heating needs.
Order your Orbis Heater today and take advantage of the steep discount and guarantee.
Orbis Heater Prices
According to the company’s website, there are four options for purchasing an Orbis Heater.
- A single pack has one Orbis Heater for $69.95.
- The Studio Pack includes two Orbis Heaters for $125.98.
- The Three-Pack comes with three Orbis Heaters for $167.98.
- The Five Pack has 5 Orbis Heaters for $244.97.
Once you’ve selected the Orbis Heater pack of your choice, you just need to pay for it.
The website accepts two secure payment options, PayPal or a credit card/debit card.
Once you’ve selected your preferred payment option, fill in the shipping information, including your full name, email address, and home address.
Then click the “order” button to complete your purchase and the manufacturer will ship the heater directly to you.
The company will send you an email to confirm your purchase and update you on the shipping.
The company is renowned for its fast and efficient shipping times.
Returns Policy For Orbis Heaters
You can shop comfortably for an Orbis Heater knowing that a 30-day money-back guarantee backs each purchase.
Orbis Heater Company is confident of the quality and performance of its heaters, so it offers a hassle-free, no-questions-asked money-back guarantee if the heater isn’t everything promised.
You can ask for a replacement or a refund if you’re not satisfied with your new Orbis Heater.
For added peace of mind, the manufacturer offers an extended warranty for a year for $5.95 while a 2-year warranty costs $9.95.
You can even opt for a lifetime warranty if you so wish.
If you have further questions about your Orbis Heater, please contact Orbis Heater’s customer service desk.
You can call them on +1 (866) 895-6759 or email them at email@example.com.
The return policy doesn’t cover an Orbis Heater that’s been mishandled and intentionally damaged.
The Bottom Line
Our findings support other online reviews of Orbis Heaters that conclude that an Orbis Heater is the perfect winter solution for heating a small space.
This ceramic heater lets you keep the winter cold at bay without saddling with you huge power bills.
Orbis Heaters are cost-effective heating solutions jampacked with innovative heating technology and safety features at an affordable price.
They deliver exemplary performance while lowering your monthly power bills.
There’s a high global demand for Orbis Heaters, and they’re available only from the manufacturer’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does shipping take?
Orders shipped by UPS are shipping out within 24 hours of purchase.
Your Orbis Heater will arrive at your doorstep in 5–7 business days if you opt for standard delivery.
The Orbis Heater company will send you an email confirmation with your shipping details.
- Is an Orbis Heater reliable?
An Orbis Heater is masterfully engineered for a smooth and seamless heating experience.
It’s made from high-quality materials and created to serve you consistently.
The unit features advanced safety features found in high-end heaters.
- Are Orbis Heaters safe?
Orbis Heaters are one of the best space heaters on the market.
They use PTC ceramic heating elements renowned for their safety and efficiency.
- How does the thermostat work on an Orbis Heater?
If the heater’s internal operating temperature reaches 122°F.
The heater will automatically shut off if it reaches the maximum operating temperature three times in quick succession.
- Can an Orbis Heater overheat?
The inbuilt safety mechanisms in an Orbis Heater eliminate any danger from overheating.
The heater comes with automatic heating temperature regulation.
It’ll quickly lower the operating temperature to 104°F upon reaching the maximum operating temperature of 122°F.
The automatic shutoff kicks in once the heater hit the maximum temperature three times in a row.
- What if an Orbis Heater tips over?
If the heater accidentally falls over, the unit stops heating the room automatically.
The heater will blow room temperature air over the heating units for 30 seconds to cool the elements and then automatically cut the power supply.
- My Orbis Heater tipped over. How do I reset it?
If your Orbis Heater falls over, you will need to reset it before it can resume heating your room.
- Turn off the heater with the power switch.
- Unplug the Orbis Heater from the power outlet.
- Leave the heater to cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Plug the heater into the power outlet and continue heating your small space.
Ideally, you should place the heater on a flat surface with little or no risk of tipping over.
The impact from a fall might damage a critical part of the heater and cause it to malfunction.
- How much power does an Orbis Heater consume?
Orbis Heaters are renowned for their heating efficiency.
They consume 650 watts at the lowest temperature setting and 1200 watts at the highest, which is comparable to the power consumption of a hairdryer.
Naturally, the heater will consume the most power if constantly used at the highest setting.
At any temperature setting, however, you’ll still have lower heating bills with an Orbis Heater than with another heater.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is An Orbis Heater?
- 2 Why Choose An Orbis Heater?
- 3 How Does An Orbis Heater Work?
- 4 Unique Features Of An Orbis Heater
- 5 Benefits Of Using An Orbis Heater
- 6 How To Use An Orbis Heater?
- 7 Pros And Cons Of Orbis Heaters
- 8 Who Needs An Orbis Heater?
- 9 Customer Reviews Of Orbis Heaters
- 10 What’s Included In An Orbis Heater Package?
- 11 Why Should I Buy An Orbis Heater?
- 12 Orbis Heater Prices
- 13 Returns Policy For Orbis Heaters
- 14 The Bottom Line
- 15 Frequently Asked Questions