DroneX PRO: An Introduction
The DroneX Pro is a three-speed drone with a 720p HD camera and a variety of features that make it a highly-rated drone among enthusiasts and tech sites.
The drone’s website says some of its more appealing features are that you can fold up the drone when you aren’t using it, that it’s lightweight and that it has a gravity sensor that automatically moves the drone away from possible collisions.
The company behind DroneX Pro is called Novads OU and is based in Estonia. In this review, we’ll talk about the DroneX Pro works, its features, how much it costs and what customers are saying about it.
The DroneX Pro has been described as a marvel of engineering and design, with its class-leading features resulting in limitless exploration. As the leading device in the DroneX series, the foldable design ensures complete functionality and portability..
The high-tech lightweight engineering results in top-quality flight performance, so you benefit from limitless exploration and stunning images. This remarkable drone will allow you to take amazing photographs and videos without the huge price tag associated with other professional drones.
The lightweight drone is equipped with a high-quality camera to the underside, alongside four rotors which make it possible to take stunning pictures without the need for vast flight experience. Instead of complicated controls, this quad copter drone is designed to use a simple remote control and your own mobile phone.
Whether you are looking to fly inside or take stunning action shots outdoors, the DroneX Pro is an essential item for any photographer looking for an adventure.
How the DroneX Works ?
The DroneX Pro has been designed with usability in mind, it will go wherever you need to go. The small design is enhanced by the foldable blades, which mean the drone will fit comfortably into the palm of your hand when folded.
It is also very quick to charge, with a full battery charge taking between 60 and 70 minutes. Although, it is possible to purchase multiple lithium batteries to use during your flight.
The blades are designed to fold inwards, which provides protection during transportation and also creates an easy to transport shape. Although, if you do need to replace any blades, the box includes spare propellers just in case. Instead of having to carry a large and very heavy professional drone with you, the DroneX Pro can be placed easily into your rucksack ready for an adventure.
The wide-angle lens will enable you to record HD videos at 120 frames per second, or professional photographs with the 12-megapixel camera. The built-in features will ensure you never miss a thing, with the panorama mode capturing 360-degree images at the touch of a button.
In addition, the popular Slow-motion Mode you will be able to replay the highlights of your adventures in high-definition slow motion.
The impressive flying time will allow you to fly and record for up to 12 minutes, without having to change the batteries, or bring the drone down to the ground. While flying the drone, the easy to use controls and built-in gravity sensor will ensure that collisions are avoided.
The drone features a number of sensors which will monitor the ground and obstacles within the flight path, it will then automatically change its course to avoid a crash.
Included with the Drone is a remote control which is equipped with two sticks for steering and buttons for complete control. The drone is designed to link to your smartphone by transmitting live images directly from the drone camera.
Before flying you will need to turn on your phone’s WiFi and connect to the drone, then simply open the drone app and press ‘play’ to start the live feed. The remote control includes a smartphone holder, which will provide you with improved control and instant access to the live camera feed.
To operate the DroneX Pro, you’ll power it on and then do a one-button touch in order to get it to take off. From there, you’ll use a two-joystick remote control to guide the craft.
The remote control has a special attachment into which you can slide your phone. You’ll use the DroneX Pro app to view the camera footage the drone is taking as it flies.
So, in one device you have the ability to steer your drone as well as monitor its camera. Promo videos for the drone indicate that it can perform 360-degree loops simply by pressing a button, which means you can do a horizontal loop, turning the drone upside down for a split-second before it returns to its right-side-up position.
There is a pair of buttons on the remote control that provides auto take-off and auto-landing.
As we mentioned earlier, the Drone X Pro has a built-in sensor that will override the controls in a situation in which the craft could collide with an object.
The craft’s website says it can fly “at a speed of up to 19 meters per second,” which equates to around 42.5 miles an hour.
The drone’s camera has a frame-per-second rate of 120. A frame rate of this speed allows you to turn your videos into slow-motion videos while maintaining quality.
Other facts about the camera are as follows:
Can take 12MP photos
Has a 120-degree viewing range
Can do panorama mode
Finally, the DroneX Pro’s website says you can “fly and film for up to 21 minutes,” which means it can stay airborne that long without having to land it or recharge it.
As we would like to close this post with only features only without going into much technical and discussion part keeping beside to get through its features fastly.
- DroneX Pro is a Foldable drone – Its propellers fold inwards to make the it easier to carry indoor and outdoor and get protected during transit.
- Drone Takes HD Photos and Video – All Recorded video are in HD at 120 frames per second and take photos up to 12 megapixels very clear.
- Pro has Increased Flying Time to Others – It can fly and film for up to 10-12 minutes very easily without need to touch the ground or change the batteries.
- Gravity Sensor – Automatic Sensors detect the ground level and other obstacles during flight & change the flying course automatically to avoid collision with other obstacles.
- Slo-mo Mode– You can replay the highlights of your epic adventures in high-definition slow motion.
- Panorama Mode– DroneX Pro can Capture 360 degree photos from the air with just one click of a button very easily and you enjoy it very well.
- It is very easy Easy to be put it into your pocket – Dimensions 6.5 x 14.5 x 3cm ( when folded ), 15.5 x 15 x 3cm ( when unfolded ).
- 12 MP WiFi camera with adjustable angle provides access to FPV and control and all other features.
- Air Press Altitude Hold keeps the drone flying at the same height for smooth shots and longer time to get beautiful clicks.
- Headless Mode allows you to ignore the orientation and pilot the quadcopter freely in any direction with movement of yours.
- G-sensor Mode enables the drone to move according to the movement of your phone where you are moving the phone at ground level.
Who could benefit from using the DroneX Pro?
The DroneX Pro is ideal for anyone looking for a light and compact drone, which also provides professional features. Its portability makes it ideal for taking everywhere, whether you have an epic alpine adventure planned or a relaxing beach holiday.
Its compact size will mean it won’t take up much space, but you will benefit from its premium features including; 6-Axis Gyro with built-in stabilization technology, 3D rolls and flips, headless mode and safe landing ability.
The drone is also the fastest of its size, with a speed of up to 12 meters per second and an impressive maximum transmission distance of 2 km. There are also options to fly at low speeds or hover to take a clear photo, which is ideal for landscape shots or group photos.
To guarantee everyone benefits from professional photographs and videos despite their experience, the drone features pre-programmed camera settings.
These include options such as the asteroid shot and boomerang, which create quality footage for those beginning to learn photographic skills. The various modes will allow you to create videos which look like they have been taken straight from the latest action film.
As soon as you start capturing this impressive footage it is possible to share it instantly with your friends and family. With images and videos sent straight to your smartphone via the app, you will be able to send emails, messages and social media updates at the touch of a button.
- Carry It Anywhere- It has four fold-able arms. It means you can just fold it, put it in your bag and can carry with you anywhere you want.
- Stable Flight- It has an Altitude hold mode function which provides stable flight while flying.
- Control with your Phone- It has inbuilt Wifi which helps you to connect it to a dronex pro app. With the help of this app, you can take pictures, video, real-time transmission through the phone camera image. It helps to control the drone better.
- Click Amazing Pictures- There are two cameras in it and both of them having a 2.0MP 720P wide-angle camera. This two cameras will help you to take a wide range of high definition pictures and videos clearly.
- Make it Fly High- It has a headless mode in it which helps you to launch the drone directly without wasting your time on adjusting its position.
- Never Get Lost- Its remote has a ‘one key to return’ button which gives a signal to the drone to come back to the remote carry person. This makes your drone super safe. So the chances of getting lost become super low.
- Made for Future- It has adopted 2.4GHz Technology in it which covers almost every features of a premium quality drone.
- 360° Flying- It has four-channel in it by which gives you the power to rotate it 360°. You can even roll it to enhance your overall experience.
- Control the Speed- The drone has a three-level flight speed which helps to control the speed of the drone.
- Solid and Superlight- The Quadcopter fuselage is made up of high strength and resistant engineering plastics. It makes the drone lightweight and durable resistance.
- Brighten pictures- It also has an LED light in front of it which helps to take bright shots even in the night time.
- DroneX Pro drone consists of an cordless motor 0720 with all its manual in English which is very easy to understand.
- It has an very compatible software and system that supports all android with version 2.2 and above.
- It also supports iOS with versions 5.1.1 or above.
- The app you need to control and connect with the Drone X Pro is JY UFO.
- The app can be downloaded from google play store or and can activate with scan of QR code on the user manual you get with every drone you order.
Drone Type Usage: It can be used Indoor and Outdoor,
Model: It is Quadcopter model 720x
Basic Features: It is the Brushed Version with Camera,WiFi APP Control and WiFi FPV.
Motor Type: It has an Brushed Motor type.
- Air Press Altitude Hold,Forward/backward – This allows the drone to maintain a (roughly) consistent altitude.
- Gravity Sense Control – The gravity sense control mode enables the quadcopter to automatically follow the way you move your smartphone.
- Headless Mode – With this feature drone moves in direction you move instead taking care of hie head.
Level Calibration – To make it fly proper and try run it from flat surface.
- One Key Landing – your drone will return to the place on auto from where it took off.
- One Key Taking Off – It will take off auto with the press of one key.
- Roll,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down
- WiFi Connection – Wifi connection to have controls as most drones have.
- With light – Light feature is also available to help see it at night and visible to you.
Size of the DroneX Pro is mini and can easily fit in your hand or pocket to take and travel anywhere. Drone Built-in is 6 Axis Gyro. Material used to built is plastic and electronic component.
Its Kit Type is BNF and Drone Level to operate is Beginner Level not complex with features.Age recommend to use the DroneX Pro is Above 14 years old.
- Remote Control connectivity is 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control.
- Channel with No Transmitter
- Radio Mode is WiFi APP used to connect.
- Detailed Control Distance is 80M
- Not Compatible with Additional Gimbal.
- FPV Distance is near about 50m.
- Battery is 3.7V with 500mAh lithium-ion battery with JST connector.
- Flying Time of drone is 6-8mins.
- Charging Time to full charge is about 60mins.
- Size of the battery is 7 x 2 x 1.8cm
- Weight of the battery is only 22g.
Camera is just 0.3 MP
- Product weight: 0.0860 kg
- Package weight: 0.2190 kg
- Package size (L x W x H): 17.40 x 9.00 x 6.00 cm / 6.85 x 3.54 x 2.36 inches
- DroneX Pro PackeD
- Package Contents: 1 x Drone ( Battery Included )
- 4 x Spare Propeller
- 1 x Propeller Puller
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x English Manual
- 1 x Storage Bag
With All its features it just makes it a complete Drone at beginner level with best in price product available in the market.
- Weight – 0.52 Kg
- Dimensions – 20 × 10 × 10 Cm
- Type – Helicopter
- Remote Distance – 80-100 m
- Material – Carbon Fiber,metal,plastic
- Motor – Brush Motor
- Warranty – No
- Charging Time – 60-70 mins
- Controller Battery – 3 X 1.5 AA Battery (Not Included)
- Remote Control – Yes
- Control Channels – 4 Channels
- Action Time – 7-9 mins
- Power Source – Electric
- Controller Mode – Mode 2
- Warning – No
How high can a Drone X Pro fly?
A Drone X pro can fly up to 150 feet away from the ground. It will never lose its remote connection while flying. You can control it with the help of the remote given in the box only. It is one of the best drones for beginner.
How much does a DroneX Pro weigh?
Drone X Pro weight is 360 gm. It is a super lightweight drone compare to other heavy drones. You can easily take this drone with you, anywhere you want.
How to set up the Drone X Pro?
As I had mentioned before that it is a beginner-friendly drone. So you don’t need to do much hard work for starting this drone. Just follow this instructions step by step to make the drone activate-
- Unbox the drone.
- Charge it for 60-70 minutes.
- Open the instruction manual given in the box.
- Scan the QR Code given in the manual. It will take you on an app.
- Install it.
Now just follow the instruction given in the drone x pro manual. It is simple to follow. A step by step instructions is given in the manual itself. You will not face any issue installing it. It will hardly take 10-15 minutes to make the drone activate.
Also, it’s a one-time installation process only. You don’t have to give 10-15 minutes every time to fly the drone. So, relax.
Does the DroneX Pro offer value for money?
Despite its size and lightweight design, the drone is just as strong as larger models. The precision design ensures the quality of the drone will rival some of the most expensive models available on the market.
Despite the high-quality workmanship and durable design, this drone is available at an excellent price point.
As the highest rated drone available on the internet, there really is no comparison. The DroneX Pro marks a new era for drones, enabling you to purchase a top-of-the-range model at a fraction of the usual cost.
The revolutionary technology is now available to anyone with an interest in drones, marking an exciting turning point in the industry.
With only limited stock available, don’t miss out on your chance to take advantage of the exclusive price and free shipping today.
There are excellent offers available for example, if you buy two drones you will receive the third one completely free of charge.
The high-quality design and excellent image quality have made this one of the fastest selling drones currently available on the market.
Don’t miss your chance to purchase this remarkable drone at its current low price. Ordering is quick and easy, so take advantage of the great price by ordering yours today.
At the time of publishing, the DroneX Pro has the following price points:
One drone: $99
Two drones: $159
Three drones: $197
Four drones: $249
Five drones: $297
10 drones: $549
Shipping is free on all orders.
We looked through the DroneX’s fine print and found important information about the item’s return policy and its warranty.
Each drone has a 30-day return period that only applies to unopened drones. To start a return, you’ll need to email [email protected] You can also call the company 24 hours a day at +44 20-3808-9234.
You’ll need to get a returned material authorization number that you’ll write down on the paperwork you send back with your drone. Keep in mind you’ll have to pay return shipping, which will cost at least $10 for U.S. residents since the company is based in Europe.
The company provides a three-year warranty for an additional $24. This warranty covers “defects in materials or workmanship” and does not cover damage resulting from misuse, modifications or negligence.
When you file a claim, you’ll have to pay to ship the replacement parts.
In order to file a claim, you’ll need the invoice number from your original purchase as well as the receipt.
How can I buy Drone X Pro ?
The Drone X Pro is available for a limited time only, with 50% discount and free shipping. Ordering is quick and easy, so take advantage of the great price by ordering yours today here.
Customer Reviews and Product Comparisons
Finding reviews of this particular drone model was a bit difficult but we were able to dig up an insightful YouTube review that had comments from users who seemed to be drone enthusiasts.
The reviewer, Big5 Adventures and Reviews, noted that he had trouble linking the drone to the controller, that the 360-degree spin button didn’t work and that he’d paid for a 1080p camera resolution upgrade but received a 720p drone.
He went on to say that it’s pretty easy to fly the drone both indoors and outdoors. On the negative side, the reviewer said that battery on the drone lasted seven minutes, not the 21 minutes the website says.
The reviewer gave the drone a 3 out of 5. He also pointed out something quite interesting: that the drone is similar to other drones sold by third-party companies.
We looked into this and discovered “Emolion Drone” visible on the body of the DroneX Pro. We googled this name and found drones all over the internet that look exactly like the DroneX Pro for far cheaper.
For example, Walmart sells the exact same drone for $59.99 with free shipping.
We went back to the comments section of the YouTube review and discovered that several people also noted the fact that the DroneX Pro is a copy of the Eachine E58, which is a mini copy of the DJI Mavic Pro, a far more expensive drone that is known for its quality workmanship and function.
A lengthy review we watched from drone-review channel Droning ON had high praise for the drone: “What a great little drone. A really well-built drone and brilliant fun to fly.”
The one drawback of the remote control, which looks exactly like the DroneX Pro, is that the phone holder may press the side buttons on your phone.
Because the DroneX Pro and the E58 are different products, we can’t guarantee that what applies to one drone applies to the other. However, from the look of the two machines, we believe there may be some overlap in how the crafts fly and operate.
At the time of publishing, the E58 was $60.99 at Walmart.
Some Closing Thoughts About the DroneX Pro
Based on our research of this drone, we find it to be a very interesting option. All the markings on it and the name – “Emoilon Drone” are exactly the same as the E58, which means that it could actually be a solid drone in terms of how it flies and the overall quality of the build.
This good news for the quality of the DroneX Pro. However, it brings up an interesting choice for you. The drone ships from Europe for $99. What seems to be the exact same drone – the E58 – is available for $60.
We believe that the E58 from Eachine offers a better value based on the opinions of drone experts who tested the E58.
Regardless of which drone you choose, Patrick Egan, a drone expert and editor at drone publication sUAS News, said to read over the Federal Aviation Administration’s regulations for flying unmanned aerial vehicles.
“Prospective buyers should visit the FAA webpage and read about the rules and registration,” Egan told us. “You don’t want to buy something and figure out that you can’t fly it because you live in close proximity to an airport or some other restrictions.”
Customer Questions & Answers
Question: How do I adjust the camera up-and-down on the drone x pro emotion drone?
Answer: Manually move it up and down with your finger !
Question: Does drone x pro work without wifi?
Answer: Yes, you can turn off wi-fi and you can use satellites from anyplace.
Question: Can I fly this drone x pro indoors ?
Question: How long will the battery last? what is the range of this dronex pro?
Answer: The battery will last about 10 mins. The range of this drone x pro is 100m with Remote and 50-80m if you are using your smartphone as the remote control.(To control this Drone, you have the option to either use the remote control that is included OR your smartphone).
Question: What is the exact name of the phone app that is recommended for this drone x pro? And is it in the google store?
Answer: JY UFO is the phone app that you can use for this mini drone. You can install it from the Google Play Store.
Question: Is this product made in USA?
Question: How does the wifi to phone function work in remote locations? Phone’s mobile hot spot or is this wifi somehow more like bluetooth in that manner?
Answer: Remote locations.
Question: What if you lose wifi connection ( it always happens to everyone) it will fall and break?
Answer: The drone will land right where it is, so be careful over water or in the woods as you could loose it .
Question: Which phone work with this dronex pro?
Answer: Any smartphone or tablet will work. It’s really quite versatile in that area so it’s compatible with android, ios (iphone), google (pixel), and many more. As long as your phone is able to access wifi connection it will work (this is how it displays real-time transmission on your phone’s screen). Voice command is the only feature that is exclusive to the iphone (ios).
Question: What is average flight time of dronex pro?
Answer: 10-12 mins. With the 2 batteries included you’ll get 20-24 mins.
Question: what is distance from controller ?
Answer: 100 meters.
Question: Does this drone have sensors ?
Answer: It does not have any sensor.
Question: What is the delivery time of this dronex pro?
Answer: The delivery time is around 7 days.
Question: Dose drone x pro have gps ?
Question: What kind of batteries does the remote take?
Answer: AA Batteries (Double A).
Question: Do you have to have a mobile phone to fly this drone?
Answer: You certainly do not require a mobile phone to fly drone x pro.
Question: Since it is controlled via wifi, can I control it from my laptop?